Thursday, November 1, 2012

Alien Project

Ny'Jee Richmond


This is my alien project that I have made of myself the things I used In this project is the clone stamp to make the eyes. I used the crop button to crop the parts of the pictures that I didn't want to be in there and I had to re size the picture to make it look realistic. The next thing I used was the pucker tool, that tool is for shrinking yr nose well I made my nose pointy I thought that was really cute. The wrap tool I used for my eyebrows and I made some horns, well they looked like horns but there coming out of the side of my neck and a little on my face. My favorite part was making the eyes look like they where glowing I thought that was really cool.

                       

No comments:

Post a Comment